Destroyer Trophy/Achievement Items
- Elite Round Shot – Location: Kabah Ruins; Coordinates: 769, 145
- Elite Hull – Location: San Ignacio; Coordinates: 379, 770
- Elite Swivel Guns – Location: Devil’s Eye Cave; Coordinates: 488, 353
- Elite Harpoon – Location: Andreas Island; Coordinates: 579, 720
- Elite Broadside Cannons – Location: The Blue Hole; Coordinates: 471, 170
- Elite Heavy Shot – Location: Petite Cavern; Coordinates: 901, 263
- Elite Fire Barrels – Location: San Juan; Coordinates: 479, 487
- Elite Fire Barrel Storage – Location: Isla Providencia; Coordinates: 502, 44
- Elite Ram – Location: La Concepcion Shipwreck; Coordinates: 181, 296
Tavern Locations (for “Barfly”)
- Location: Andreas Island; Coordinates: 573, 720
- Location: Salt Key Bank; Coordinates: 496, 629
- Location: Crooked Island; Coordinates: 808, 545
- Location: Arroyos; Coordinates: 192, 565
- Location: Corozal; Coordinates: 37, 266
- Location: Grand Cayman; Coordinates: 392, 325
- Location: Kingston; Coordinates: 623, 172
- Location: Ile à Vache; Coordinates: 839, 137
After you complete the listed challenges, you unlock the corresponding cheat codes. You can activate them by going to the Cheats section in the “Abstergo Challenges Menu”. Once you activate the codes, you can’t earn trophies/achievements or save the game until you disable the cheats or restart the game completely.
- Armed to the Teeth : Finish 90 Abstergo Challenges
- Arrr Matey! : Finish 20 Abstergo Challenges
- Celestial Navigation : Finish 10 Abstergo Challenges
- Dead Men Tell No Tales : Finish 70 Abstergo Challenges
- Deceased Crew : Finish all 100 Abstergo Challenges
- Loaded to the Gunwhale : Finish 50 Abstergo Challenges
- No Quarter : Finish 30 Abstergo Challenges
- Poseidon’s Will : Finish 60 Abstergo Challenges
- Scourge of the Seven Seas : Finish 40 Abstergo Challenges
- Shiver Me Timbers : Finish 80 Abstergo Challenges
Powerful Ram Attack
If you can defeat all four of the legendary ships, you’ll unlock a powerful ramming attack.
Robes: Altair, Ezio, And Conner
- Altair Robes : Have Assassins Creed data on your system
- Cat Outfit : Go to any general store and buy the animal pelts needed to craft it.
- Connor Robes : Have Assassins Creed 3 data on your system
- Ezio Robes : Have Assassins Creed 2 data on your system
- Hunter Outfit : Go to any general store and buy the red howler monkey skin (5,000R) & white jaguar pelt (6,000R). Craft the outfit.
- Mayan Outfit : Collecting the 16 Mayan Stones that you get from finishing each of the Mayan Stelae missions, followed by opening up the secret door in Tulum.
- Stealth Outfit : Finish half the Assassin Contracts in the game.
- Templar Outfit : Collect (mine)keys from finishing each of the 16 Templar Hunt missions, followed by opening up the cage in the Great Inagua hideout.
- Altaïr Ibn-La’Ahad Outfit : On the system you’re playing on you have to have Uplay data from 1 prior Assassin’s Creed game.
- Connor Kenway Outfit : This is Edward Kenway’s Grandson’s Assassin’s Creed 3 Outfit. To unlock: on the system you’re playing on you have to have Uplay data from 3 prior Assa
- Edward The Legend Outfit : Play Assassin’s Creed 4 Singleplayer in Edward’s authentic pirate outfit. Unlocks for 20 Uplay Points.
- The Blades of Toledo Pack : Slay your enemies with the Blades of Toledo in Singleplayer, and unlock exclusive Multiplayer Profile items. Unlocks for: 30 Uplay Coins
- The Vengeful Daughter Pack : Unlock the Multiplayer Lady Black’s Vengeful Daughter costume, and additional items for the Jackdaw. Unlocks for 40 Uplay Points.