1. Be the only one to receive your calls.
Just like you unlock your phone with passcode or pattern,
receive calls by unlocking it first.
We have prepared an impenetrable security.
2. Various ways of setting lock on your receiving calls
Unlock by moving the button to the corner
Unlock by sliding the button to the top
or drawing a pattern,
Only your secret pattern will unlock your calls
3. Designate a lock-free number.
If you lost your phone and trying to make a call to your own phone,
someone should be able to answer it.
Set the number that you will call with and anyone can answer the phone.
4. Not hidden by spam info app.
Spam info should not be hidden by other apps.
Does your couchgram get hidden by other apps at incoming calls?
Apps are getting hidden by your couchgram?
The small-sized designated buttons are the only answer!
5. The Theater mode in a new dimension.
In places where you must remain polite such as theaters or concerts,
you can safely use your smartphone in a darker setting than a normal phone
without leaking out light or making a sound
so that you won’t cause any inconvenience to other people.
6. Pretty screen for receiving calls
A default screen is never fun, as it is always the same whenever receiving a call.
Now you can change the call receiving screen to a pretty one by
selecting from one of the many background screens offered by couchgram.
– Lock incoming calls Create your own password/pattern to answer your phone just like home-screen lock.
– Designate an exempt phone number that does not require unlocking to
receive. Set a lock-free number that locked and let any…. answer your
call in case you lose your phone.
– Theater mode – Etiquette for theaters! Even in places where light or
sound are not allowed such as theaters or concerts, you can safely use
your smartphone with a darker setting than a normal phone. Manner,
Courtesy for theaters.
– Changeable Background Among background screens provided by couchgram, you can change the call receiving background screen.
– Easy to use Once you finish the setting, no further steps required or
to run application. [Requirements] Android v.3.0 or higher
March 29, 2015
100,000 – 500,000