With just one week to go before Square Enix’s E3 briefing, the publisher is now starting to talk about what it will show during its presentation. It’s not much of a surprise, but Deus Ex: Mankind Divided will play a part in the event, as Square Enix will offer a first look at in-game footage, the company said on Twitter.
Mankind Divided was announced back in April with a flashy CG trailer. Here are some of the key facts we know so far about the game, which is in development at Eidos Montreal.
- Runs on the Dawn Engine, which is Eidos Montreal’s proprietary game engine.
- Will feature Direct X 12 support as well as AMD’s TressFX as a means to “not only raise the bar in game performance but bring unrivaled visual fidelity to the Deus Ex franchise.”
- Takes place in 2029, and continues the story of Adam Jensen from Human Revolution.
- Confirmed for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
- No release date whatsoever yet.
Square Enix’s E3 briefing is currently scheduled for Tuesday, June 16, starting at 10 AM PDT / 1 PM EDT. There will not be a new Final Fantasy XV trailer at the show, but GameSpot will have all the news from the event as it’s announced.