Requirements: 2.2 and up
Overview: – Convert multiple images from gallery or camera into PDF file.
For demo you can download FREE version from right here.
Capture notes via camera and convert them PDF files immediately.
That means you can use your smartphone as scanner!
How To Use?
– Touch “START” button on home page.
– Select images from gallery by touching “From Gallery” button.
– Or capture a new image by touching “From Camera” button.
– PDF file will be created and listed on the list above the buttons.
– Touch on the pdf files on the list for options:
– Created PDF files are stored in “image_to_Pdf” directory on SD card.
– Captured images are stored in “image_to_Pdf_images” directory on SD card.
– Select multiple images from your smartphone storage.
– Capture image from camera and convert immediately.
Ssome errors resolved.
Click Here To Download
This app has no advertisements