project automation and configuration app that focuses closely on usability with a easy Apk, attractive ui and logical grade Paid by grade method.
Some examples of what macrodroid can automate:
• shake the tool to add the last photograph to facebook.
• activate wifi or data connection while you release a selected app (and off again whilst closed).
• respond to an incoming sms through sending your current place.
• toggle the energy button to inform you the time (e.G. Whilst its on your pocket).
• use nfc tags to configure the tool (switch on bluetooth, set quantity and so on).
Growing a custom macro is easy:
• click on ‘add macro’
• choose a trigger from a listing – (e.G. Battery stage).
• configure any cause unique settings – (e.G. Battery stage < 10%)
• choose an action from a list – (e.G allow/disable wifi)
• configure any motion precise placing – (e.G. Disable wifi)
• add more movements as required (up to ten)
• optionally pick out a constraint from a listing – (e.G. Day of the week)
• configure constraint as required (e.G. Saturday and sunday)
• add more constraints as required (up to ten).
• choose a call and category for the macro.
Macrodroid consists of a list of template macros to demonstrate the strength and flexibility of the software. Those templates can be used as is, or customised to fulfill your desires.
The unfastened model of macrodroid is limited to 5 macros and displays adverts. You could improve inside the application to allow limitless macros and get rid of all advertisements.
I make each effort to test on as many gadgets as feasible, but unluckily i will’t try them all. If you have any troubles or problems please contact me at support@macrodroid.Com with as much information as possible (together with device and os version). I’m able to continually try to resolve any said bugs asap.