Nvidia Unveils its $1,200 Titan X
Nvidia has done the unthinkable. We expected to wait at least a few months before this happened. Within a span of four weeks, Nvidia has dropped three cards based off its new Pascal architecture: the GTX 1080, 1070, and 1060. The 1060 is the latest and cheapest of the bunch, and it’s been speculated that Nvidia pushed its release forward by about a month in order to compete with AMD. It’d be quite a while (or so we thought) until we saw anything like a new Titan X or 1080ti. Think again, scrubs. The new Titan X is here, and it’s a monster.
Are you ready for some bullet points with almost-arbitrarily-large numbers attached to them? Of course you are! Here are some specs:
- 12-billion transistors
- 11 TFLOPs
- 3,583 CUDA cores at 1.53GHz (compared to the 3,072 CUDAs @ 1.08GHz in previous Titan X)
- High performance engineering for maximum overclocking
- 12GB of GDDR5x memory (480GB/s)
This card is obscenely powerful. Microsoft has been bragging that when Project Scorpio releases at the end of next year with 5 TFLOPs of peak performance, it will be the most powerful console in the world. Developers were calling Scorpio a 5 TFLOP beast. The new Titan X peaks at 11 TFLOPs. What do you do with all of that power, you ask? Whatever the f*#k you want, that’s what. And you guys know that some rich maniac is going to buy two of these and put them side by side in a SLI, right? Expect the reference model to go on sale next month. You’ll find it in the rich-person store between the silk toilet paper and SmartWater.
- Download : Legendary Dragon Kill Marks CrossFire
- Crossfire Philippines – NA – EU Private Hack 16/8/2017
- Vina Hack CF – Hack Đột Kích – Hack VinaCF | CrossFire 10/8/2017
- VIP Skin AK47-Knife Beast&Fury CrossFire Free Download 2017-2018
- VIP Skin Gatling Gun Infernal Dragon CrossFire Free Download 2017-2018
Please Pause your Adblocker extension and refresh page. Its important for us to earn something to keep our services live.