Oculus Touch controllers might cost more than first thought
The Oculus Rift virtual reality headset arrived in the UK this week, some months after first landing in the States. The hardware’s wireless controllers—which are designed to enable a variety of input methods, including “hand presence,” “manipulation,” and “communicative gestures”—are as yet without a release date or concrete price tag, but if advertising in a UK games retailer is to be believed, they’re coming in a little more expensive than first thought.
As spotted by Engadget reporter Nick Summers, GAME appears to be accepting pre-orders for the Oculus Touch controllers—which cost £189.99 and require a £50 deposit up front. Doing so should guarantee “launch day delivery.”
To put things into perspective, assuming this price is correct, an Oculus Rift headset and Oculus Touch controllers will cost £738.99 combined; whereas main competitor the HTC Vive costs £759 in the UK.
Again, this is yet to be confirmed—as is a release date—however we can likely expect to learn more next month when Oculus Connect kicks off on October 5.
- Download : Legendary Dragon Kill Marks CrossFire
- Crossfire Philippines – NA – EU Private Hack 16/8/2017
- Vina Hack CF – Hack Đột Kích – Hack VinaCF | CrossFire 10/8/2017
- VIP Skin AK47-Knife Beast&Fury CrossFire Free Download 2017-2018
- VIP Skin Gatling Gun Infernal Dragon CrossFire Free Download 2017-2018
Please Pause your Adblocker extension and refresh page. Its important for us to earn something to keep our services live.