Use it to downgrade the stats of regens. It extends the life of the league a little bit and makes the regens system less painful.
1. You need to download and install the cheatengine program
2. Download a pes 2018 cheatengine table (Google PES 2018 Master League Table) Website I use is fearlessrevolution.com
3. Load your master league (Always backup your save before editing please)
4. Open the table you downloaded with cheatengine and load the PES 2018 process
5. When asked to keep the current address/list code select yes.
6. Select what you want to edit (Players or Money)
7. Go to a player in the ML and view his stats. The players should load in the table.
8. Edit how ever you want, test and explore (Always backup)
Wreck your immersion in ML. I use it to put down overrated players especially regens and boost underrated players. Or change the arrows before a match. I haven’t checked this years version yet but I think you can give injuries to make it more interesting.