Another update has gone live for the popular mobile app Pokemon GO, and this one has several changes. One of the most noticeable is that the tracking feature is gone, but there are others that players might not notice at first.
The full list of everything can be seen on the official Facebook page and includes:
- Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
- Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues
- Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Modified battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updates to the Pokémon details screen
- Updated achievement medal images
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes
The last time there was a major update to the app is when the gym glitch was fixed and the dreaded tracking bug entered our lives. There was no official response on when or if the tracking feature would come back online.
While many things have changed, there are still several things that haven’t, such as being unable to change what team you are on, the level cap, or the missing legendary Pokemon.