Radon Kernel Control v3.2 [Patched]
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up | Root
Overview: Warning ! Rooted devices only !
Radon kernel control is currently fully working for the following devices –
-Kenzo (Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 SD)
-Kate (Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 SE)
Click Here To Download
Compatibility will be expanded to many more devices soon.
Short list of features –
– Dashboard is unique and shows lots of useful information like load, temps, current, memory usage etc.
– All the cards in dashboard are clickable, they will show you detailed stats when you click them.
– Both custom and predefined profiles available for both performance and display tweaking.
– With custom profiles, it’s easy to tweak all the performance or display related settings within a single page.
– Floating overlay frequency widget available for checking frequencies and temperature on the go.
– Battery service is present to monitor on and off screen drain, just tap the battery card in dashboard to see them.
– Gesture controls ( dt2w, s2w, s2s ) are available if your kernel has support for them.
– Misc section gives some other tweaking like sound gain, vibration, selinux, tcp etc.
– Quick setting tiles to switch profiles are also available for nougat (7.1.1+) users.
– Backup and restore options are available since some users like to change rom often.
Replace onboot toast with notification
Improve the notification for batterystats
Fix gpu frequency settings not working properly
Option to delay apply on boot for voltage settings
Some minor ui, crash and stability fixes
This app has no advertisements