Requirements: : 2.3 and up
Overview: Need a Light? Want an easy to use flashlight app that will work with any Android device?
If your device has a camera flash, then you can use that as your flashlight.
If your device does NOT have a camera flash, then you can open a bright white screen to use a a light. Any device can use this feature.
1. Simple power button to turn on the LED camera flash light.
2. Easy to use slider bar for variable speed strobing.
3. SOS signaling can be activated with just one button press.
4. Bright White screen (automatic maximum brightness) for devices that do not have an LED light.
5. Battery charge level status bar with charge percentage to warn the user about their device’s battery current battery charge level. It changes from green to red when the battery level drops to 20% or less.
6. Widget (simple on/off button) to allow you to turn the LED camera light on and off from your home screen without opening the app. Just move the widget after installing the app, and then you can just press the button.
7. Preferences screen to allow the user to set personal preferences/settings such as setting whether the LED camera alight turns on automatically when the app is opened or turn off the vibration for buttons.
NO ADS. This app does not display any advertisements.
SAFE – We DO NOT collect any personal information with this app. It only requests the minimum permissions necessary to perform its functions.
Screen will NOT time-out while the app is active.
App cannot be moved to the SD card, because it has a widget.
This app should work on any device from any manufacturer that has Android 2.2 or higher. We tested it on a Samsung, LG, and a Motorola device.
Updated app to work with latest versions of Android OS and minimized software to save space (smaller file size).
Click Here To Download
This app has no advertisements