SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between Android devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key.
- Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
- Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
- Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
- Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK’s, contacts… You name it!).
- Keep history of all transfer operations.
- Light, dark and AMOLED color themes.
- No more ads.
- Super easy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac)
- Change default save location to any available storage.
- Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
- Receive using manual sharing keys.
- Send to more than one device at the same time.
- Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip.
- Unlimited history records.
- And much more!
All received files are stored under “/sdcard/SuperBeam” directory by default, this can be changed in settings. Don’t worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
Direct Download Link
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that doesn’t support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
What’s New ?
Merge send & receive screens (under user interface settings)!
Save to SD card on Lollipop!
Show “save location” prompt when receiving
Fixed infinite “Loading” when sending on some devices
Other minor bug fixes
What Others are Saying
- “A great file transfer tool for power users” – Android Central
- “Full-featured and well-written app” – CNET Asia
- “This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!” – XDA Developers
- “A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification” – AndroidPolice.com
- “A Dream!” – mobiFlip.de
- “Tap and share files for real!” – YourTechReport.com
- “Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier” – NFCWorld.com
- “The transfer happens lightning fast” – Tested.com
- One of “10 new Android apps worth checking” – AndroidAndMe.com
How to Install ?
- Download the APK file
- Uninstall previous version (if any)
- Now install the APK normally
You’re Done!!! ENJOY!!!
SuperBeam [Google Play]
ES File Explorer File Manager v220.127.116.11 APK [4.6 MB] – used to open zip/rar file in Android